We are offering one young, rooted plant shipped bare-root, please refer to pictures (4-6" tall). We combine shipping, if your order doesn’t automatically combine please message us.
Mexican mint (Plectranthus amboinicus) is a fragrant, succulent-like herb with many uses in holistic medicine and cooking. Grows similar to a succulent in well-draining soil and lots of light. Very easy to grow and great for gardening beginners or as a gift for that special someone.
* Treats cold & flu symptoms, allergies & inflammation, and more
* Promote healthy immune system
* Commonly used in Cuban, Indian, Filipino, and West Indies cuisine
* Use as herb seasoning in soups, stews, side dishes, and more
AK Cold Fighting Tea Recipe:
* Rinse 3-4 Mexican mint leaves
* Place on a plate, cover with a damp napkin, and microwave for 1 minute
* Let cool slightly and tear leaves into large pieces
* Place in a teacup and add hot water, let brew for 3-5 minutes, add honey to taste
Unpacking and acclimating plants
- Please give your plant some time to acclimate to its new home (several weeks), do not expose to direct full sun immediately, start plant in shade/dappled light and slowly expose to full sun over time, some plants do not require full sun and prefer dappled light.
- Some plants may need to be bagged and given high humidity due to shipping stress or being sent out bare root, in this case, please bag or dome the plants and slowly acclimate to lower levels over time.
- We will NOT be liable for any loss or damage during delivery including weather (cold/heat damage).
- We will NOT be liable for any misplanting/mishandling of plants/seeds.
- We will replace/refund plants that arrive dead due to shipping stress, and NOT weather, carrier damage related, or user error. If this happens please message us within 24 hours upon receiving your order.
- By placing your order, you agree to these terms and conditions.