We are offering ONE plant (~4 inches in size) exactly as pictured, shipped bare root, we highly recommend the DELUXE POT option, packaged separately for safety. We combine shipping on multiple orders, if your order doesn’t automatically combine please message us.
Dischidia 'ant plants' have a symbiotic relationship to mainly ants (hence the common name) where the plant has developed modified leaves to either provide housing or storage.
Please do some research before purchasing these plants, as they need specific care requirements.
General Dischidia 'Ant Plant' Care Guide:
Media: well-draining mix of sphagnum moss and perlite
Light: low light, shaded/dappled sunlight
Water: tap water when dry to the touch, mist in between watering to maintain high humidity without overwatering
Unpacking and acclimating plants
- Please give your plant some time to acclimate to its new home (several weeks), do not expose to direct full sun immediately, start plant in shade/dappled light and slowly expose to full sun over time, some plants do not require full sun and prefer dappled light.
- Some plants may need to be bagged and given high humidity due to shipping stress or being sent out bare root, in this case, please bag or dome the plants and slowly acclimate to lower levels over time.
- We will NOT be liable for any loss or damage during delivery including weather (cold/heat damage).
- We will NOT be liable for any misplanting/mishandling of plants/seeds.
- We will replace/refund plants that arrive dead due to shipping stress, and NOT weather, carrier damage related, or user error. If this happens please message us within 24 hours upon receiving your order.
- By placing your order, you agree to these terms and conditions.