We are offering one pitcher plant (11 inches across) exactly as pictured, shipped potted. We combine shipping on multiple orders, if your order doesn’t automatically combine please message us.
Nepenthes (Pitcher Plants) are definitely a favorite in the carnivorous plant community for a reason: the pitchers formed on the ends of large leaves are not only beautiful, but capable of catching insects small enough to fall inside. Grows best in well draining soil mixes (orchid mixes work great) kept evenly moist, but never stand in water.
General carnivorous plant care guide
- Light = 8+ hours full sun/12+ hour grow light
- Water = Reverse Osmosis/Distilled/Rain water only, tap water may kill your plant.
- Media = Well draining media. 50/50 Peat moss/perlite or sand. 100% sphagnum moss works well. Do not use Miracle Gro products or products with added nutrients or fertilizers, it will kill your plant.
Unpacking and acclimating plants
- Please give your plant some time to acclimate to its new home (several weeks), do not expose to direct full sun immediately, start plant in shade/dappled light and slowly expose to full sun over time, some plants do not require full sun and prefer dappled light.
- Some plants may need to be bagged and given high humidity due to shipping stress or being sent out bare root, in this case, please bag or dome the plants and slowly acclimate to lower levels over time.
- We will NOT be liable for any loss or damage during delivery including weather (cold/heat damage).
- We will NOT be liable for any misplanting/mishandling of plants/seeds.
- We will replace/refund plants that arrive dead due to shipping stress, and NOT weather, carrier damage related, or user error. If this happens please message us within 24 hours upon receiving your order.
- By placing your order, you agree to these terms and conditions.