We are offering warm-temperate Pinguicula lutea seeds - (20) per pack, packaged securely in a padded envelope or small box with tracking. International orders may be mailed in a letter envelope as a low-cost shipping option. We combine shipping, if your order doesn’t automatically combine please message us.
Great way to control small insects (flies, fungus gnats, ants, spiders) in the house and garden. Tiny glands spread out across the leaves of these plants produce dew that acts like sticky paper to bugs while digesting them for nutrients lacking in the soil; both lethal and beautiful.
Please do some research before purchasing these seeds, as they need specific care requirements.
General Seed Sowing Guide
- Light: 12+ hours
- Water: Reverse Osmosis/Distilled/Rain water only. Tap water may kill your seed or plant.
- Media: 50/50 mix of peat moss/perlite topped with about ½ inch of pure peat moss. 100% sphagnum moss also works well. Do not use “Miracle Gro” products or products with added nutrients or fertilizers, it will kill your seed or plant.
- Sowing: Sprinkle seeds over the top of moist soil careful not to bury them, they need light to grow. Place in a tray of water under a humidity dome or in a sealed bag until seeds sprout.
- We will NOT be liable for any loss or damage during delivery including weather (cold/heat damage).
- We will NOT be liable for any misplanting/mishandling of plants/seeds.
- We will replace/refund plants that arrive dead due to shipping stress, and NOT weather, carrier damage related, or user error. If this happens please message us within 24 hours upon receiving your order.
- By placing your order, you agree to these terms and conditions.