We are offering one plant SMALL SIZE (1 inch) shipped bare root. We highly recommend the DELUXE POT option, packaged separately for safety. We combine shipping on multiple orders, if your order doesn’t automatically combine please message us.
As a part of the temperate pinguicula family, P. primuliflora Rose appreciates higher humidity and moist soil to thrive. Very sought after for its namesake rose-shaped flower. Great way to control small insects (flies, fungus gnats, ants, spiders) in the house and garden. Tiny glands spread out across the leaves of these plants produce dew that acts like sticky paper to bugs.
Please do some research before purchasing these plants, as they need specific care requirements.
General Temperate Butterwort Care Guide (after acclimating for 1-2 weeks)
Light: Partial sun 8-12 hours
Water: Distilled water. Sit plant pot in a tray with about 1" of water and replace when it evaporates.
Media: 50/50 Pure Sphagnum Moss/Perlite or Peat Moss/Perlite
Unpacking and acclimating plants
- Please give your plant some time to acclimate to its new home (several weeks), do not expose to direct full sun immediately, start plant in shade/dappled light and slowly expose to full sun over time, some plants do not require full sun and prefer dappled light.
- Some plants may need to be bagged and given high humidity due to shipping stress or being sent out bare root, in this case, please bag or dome the plants and slowly acclimate to lower levels over time.
- We will NOT be liable for any loss or damage during delivery including weather (cold/heat damage).
- We will NOT be liable for any misplanting/mishandling of plants/seeds.
- We will replace/refund plants that arrive dead due to shipping stress, and NOT weather, carrier damage related, or user error. If this happens please message us within 24 hours upon receiving your order.
- By placing your order, you agree to these terms and conditions.